Over 25 Years ExperienceServing Ocean and Monmouth County, NJ
My role is to educate you about nutrition, focusing on any medical issues you have and developing a new way of eating without dieting to allowing you to achieve your goals and still enjoy food for a lifetime.
I believe that you have the power to make positive changes in your life through good nutrition.
Process / What to Expect
We will work together as a team to develop a meal plan incorporating nutrition, exercise and behavior modification strategies.
- Individual consultation
- Initial assessment
- Customized nutrition plan
- Menu planning
- Follow up consultation / on-going support
Debra Blair has the experience and expertise to help improve quality of life through proper nutrition.
- Over 25 years experience in private practice
- 15+ years experience at Raritan Bay Medical Center as a R.D.N.
- Specialty: Certified Diabetes Educator
- Area of Specialty: Bariatric Surgical Management
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Dietetic Internship
- University of Rhode Island, BS Food Science and Nutrition
Professional Affiliations / Membership:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diabetes Care and Education Practice Group
- Weight Management Practice Group
- Weight Management Practice Group / Bariatric Sub-Specialty
- Sports and Cardiovascular Practice Group
Contact Debra A. Blair today.
Take the first step to a new you! 732-746-3708